North Shore Winter Photography Workshop
- Trvanie: 2 Dní (cca.)
- Poloha: Duluth, MN
EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS DECEMBER 31, 2019!
Maximize the potential of your digital photography equipment and master effective techniques for capturing the beauty of Lake Superior's majestic winter landscape. You’ll explore amazing locations along The North Shore and get exclusive one-on-one instruction with Duluth native and professional landscape photographer - William Hurst. Learn important winter photography skills and valuable techniques that will help you create stunning images and wow your friends! This course includes a full day of shooting on Saturday and a three-hour Adobe Lightroom classroom session on Sunday morning to learn crucial photo finishing techniques and workflows. Each student also receives one 12" x 18" print of their favorite image from the day.
Your North Shore Winter Photography Workshop includes:
- Small group, one-on-one instruction with professional landscape photographer - William Hurst
- Transportation to multiple shooting locations in our warm and comfortable adventure van
- Coffee, snacks, water, and hot cocoa to keep you fueled throughout the day
- Delicious lunch from Vanilla Bean Restaurant in Two Harbors
- Three hour Adobe Lightroom classroom session to learn crucial photo finishing techniques and workflows
- 12" x 18" print of your favorite image from the day