Dark History Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Duluth, MN
The Dark History Walking Tour shines the light on Duluth's dark and nearly forgotten past. You'll make your way through Canal Park and Downtown Duluth - learning about shipwrecks, gunfights, murders, and reported hauntings along the way. Duluth has a rich history and we're excited to show you a side of Duluth that you won't see anywhere else!
Your Dark History Walking Tour includes:
- Engaging interpretive tour with your fun, expert guide
- Well-researched content on Duluth’s dark history
- True stories, tragedies, and local legends
- Ghost stories and the historic backstories that explain them
- Great photo opportunities along a leisurely walking route
*Note: This isn't a hokey, haunted-house tour with folks dressed up like goblins and ghouls. Duluth's dark history is scary enough on its own!