Brewing History Bus Tour w/ Guest Guide Tony Dierckins
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Duluth, MN
The Brewing History Bus Tour focuses on the rich brewing legacy that started back in 1859 and continues to this day. You'll explore the stories behind Duluth’s early pioneer breweries, sample delicious craft beer, and enjoy an immersive experience that showcases the people who set the stage for the vibrant and creative craft beer scene we enjoy today.
Your Twin Ports Brewing History Tour includes:
- Engaging interpretive brewing history tour with fun, expert guides (including guest guide, Tony Dierckins)
- Transportation on our comfortable & clean tour bus
- Beer samples at The Barrel Room at Fitger's, The Cedar Lounge, and Ursa Minor Brewing
- Pizza lunch at Ursa Minor Brewing
- Souvenir sample glass for each guest
- Complimentary snacks and water aboard the tour bus
- Lots of great photo opportunities
*Please note that only guests 21 years of age or older will be able to enjoy craft beer samples. Current and valid ID required.