Curling & Brews Experience
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Duluth, MN
The Curling & Brews Experience starts out with a fun two-hour learn-to-curl session at The Duluth Curling Club where veteran curling instructors will help you hone your technique, learn the rules, and place your stones right inside the house. Then it's off to Ursa Minor Brewing for a behind-the-scenes brewery tour, VIP sampling, and a delicious handmade Neapolitan-style pizza from their wood fired pizza oven. There's no question that this is the best sheet in town!
Your Curling & Brews Experience includes:
- Engaging interpretive tour with fun, expert guides
- Two hours of curling and on-ice practice with veteran curling instructors
- One complimentary beer at The Duluth Curling Club
- Behind-the-scenes brewery tour at Ursa Minor Brewing
- Craft beer samples & pizza dinner at Ursa Minor Brewing
- Complimentary snacks and water aboard the brew bus
- Lots of great photo opportunities
Note: The Curling & Brews Experience is designed for guests 21 years of age or older. Current and valid ID is required for beer sampling. Also (and this is critically important), you must bring a clean pair of athletic shoes to wear on the ice. This has been Club policy for the past 30 years because pristine ice is a must for competitive curling. Guests who do not have clean athletic shoes will not be allowed on the ice.