Walk through Duluth’s dark history and explore the local legends that might otherwise fade into history - true stories of gunfights, murders, hauntings, ghost ships, and shipwrecks!
The Dark History Walking Tour shines the light on Duluth's dark and nearly forgotten past. You'll make your way through Canal Park and Downtown Duluth - learning about shipwrecks, gunfights, murders, and reported hauntings along the way. Duluth has a rich history and we're excited to show you a side of Duluth that you won't see anywhere else!
Your Dark History Walking Tour includes:
- Engaging interpretive tour with your fun, expert guide
- Well-researched content on Duluth’s dark history
- True stories, tragedies, and local legends
- Ghost stories and the historic backstories that explain them
- Great photo opportunities along a leisurely walking route
*Note: This isn't a hokey, haunted-house tour with folks dressed up like goblins and ghouls. Duluth's dark history is scary enough on its own!