Take mom kayaking on Mother's Day weekend this year and create a memory that will last a lifetime!
The Mother's Day Weekend Kayak Adventure is a unique paddling experience right in the heart of Duluth… and it’s a true Duluth paddling tradition! Late-season winter warm ups create amazing opportunities to paddle in the world’s largest glass of ice water and explore the the last traces of Lake Superior’s ice formations in the Duluth Harbor and along the Park Point shoreline.
>> MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL: buy one, get one for mom... that's $60 for two!
*This adventure is designed for fit guests who consider themselves as beginner, intermediate or experienced paddlers.
Your Spring Kayak Adventure Includes:
- Transportation to/from the water in our warm, comfortable adventure van
- Kayaks, wet suits, paddles, life jackets and all the gear
- Fully supported paddle with your local guide
- Tips & tricks for winter paddling
- Complimentary snacks and hot cocoa to keep you fueled
- Scenic views and photo opportunities
- Information on winter ecology and The City of Duluth