Go behind-the-scenes and meet the artisans, restaurateurs, brewers, and craftspeople who are breathing fresh energy into Duluth’s Lincoln Park Craft District.
This unique walking tour is a guided experience through the heart of Lincoln Park – a nexus for hand-made crafts, visual, and culinary arts. You’ll learn about the neighborhood’s history and its bright future wile exploring fun new businesses that embody the essence of “locally-made”. You'll visit OMC Smokehouse, Duluth Pottery, Love Creamery, Frost River, and Bent Paddle Brewing Company.
Your Craft District Experience includes:
*Please note that only guests 21 years of age or older will be able to enjoy craft beer samples. Current and valid ID required.
- Engaging interpretive tour with fun, expert guides
- Behind-the-scenes tours with local artisans
- Well-researched tour content on Lincoln Park's past, present, and future
- Food and beverage samples at OMC Smokehouse, Love Creamery, and Bent Paddle Brewing
- Lots of great photo opportunities
- Duration : 3 Hours (approx.)
Enter Number of Guests *